What is included in the Summit delegate registration fee?
- Access to all presentations and networking opportunities (only when participating fully in the conference)
- All food and refreshments during the conference sessions (excludes evening meals) - only for Premium Summit Passes
- All post-conference presentation slides and notes for training purposes (only when participating in the conference)
- Access to exhibition area
- Pass to attend the hosted drinks reception and/or party (where applicable)
What is included in the Visitor registration?
- Access to the exhibition area
- Access to the hub sessions programme
When do I pay?
On receiving your completed registration form, we will send an official confirmation and invoice within 3 days. Payment of the full delegate fee is due 14 days from the invoice date, or immediately with registration if the booking is made within one month of the event. In the event that payment has not been received before the start of the event, delegates will be asked to make the payment on-site or otherwise be refused entry. We recommend you check with your finance department that payment has been made before travelling to the conference.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of receipt of the completed registration form will be eligible for a full refund. Cancellations received in writing more than two months prior to the start of the event will be refunded less a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations received in writing less than two months before the start date of the event will receive no refund and registrants will be liable for payment of 100% of the invoiced amount. A substitute delegate can be named at any time before the event starts or a conference voucher valid for one year will be offered for the same value to use towards any other event organised by Synergy BV. No fees will be applied for this.
This booking form constitutes a legally binding contract. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of Synergy Events to change the content and timing of the programme, the speakers, the date or the venue. By submitting your details, you agree to the use of your personal information as set out in our data protection policy.
The information you provide will be held on a database and may be made available to external companies for marketing purposes. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, or if you wish to change your mailing details, please contact Synergy BV at email@example.com .